Bridgestone Battlax RS10 120/70-17
The Bridgestone Battlax RS10 offers a higher level of grip over a wider temperature range are contributed by the use of compounds based on Bridgestone’s acclaimed VO2 racing slick tire derived from MotoGP, providing riders with superior handling and line-tracing precision. Bridgestone has engineered a special compound that offers enthusiast a sportier handling and more control with faster acceleration out of corners, enhanced steering response, greater line-holding precision in corners and confident braking stability. Multiple compounds are used in the construction of the RS10 giving it a faster warm-up.
The RS10 profile has been designed to give the tire a larger contact patch at mid to high lean angles. This improvement gives the rider much more precise control and confident in the corners.
- High-performance sport radials optimized for high-grip and handling performance on dry surfaces
- Bridgestone’s MotoGP development analysis was used to determine the placement of 3-D tread grooves to improve stability, grip and handling by optimizing block stiffness
- Specially formulated rubber compounds front and rear offer sure grip as well as increased durability
- Rear profile enables a larger contact patch for improved grip in mid to high lean angles
- Cap and base on rear tire adds tread stiffness for stability when braking and accelerating
- Rear tire has softer sidewall construction incorporated for better damping to improve handling