GoGravel “Agulhas” 30L Duffel Bag
Made specifically for the Adventure Motorcycle Lifestyle, this 30L roll-top closing duffel bag was designed and tested under extreme conditions in Southern Africa.
Strong, sturdy and durable, it looks really good and will enhance the look of your motorcycle. Made from Pvc with 8 different tie-down points with 4 adjustable tie-down straps, the “Agulhas” is the best and only dry-bag you’ll ever need to carry your gear, wherever you want to go.
Compression release valve for compact packing. Shoulder sling strap included for easy portage.
Reflective logos for greater visibility.
Designed with the Adventure Motorcyclist in mind.
This duffel bag will fix securely to your panniers, pillion seat or luggage rack with the supplied straps.
It is easy to sling over your shoulder and will keep your gear dry and dust free.
The Agulhas bag looks good, is easy to clean and will cope with most conditions you can throw at it.
- Volume: 30L (tested)
- Dimensions: 45 x 35 x 20cm
- Weight: 1 kg
- 500D PVC fabric
- 8 tie down points
- 1 adjustable shoulder strap with designated mounting points
- 4 adjustable tie down straps
- 2 adjustable compression straps
- Air valve – for easy compact packing
- Wide mouth opening for easy access
- Waterproof roll top closure
- Loop webbing
- Welded seams
- Reflective logos for greater visibility
- IP66 rated. Dust proof and water proof (Can withstand rain and water jets)